Sunday 27 March 2011

One step forward

Well hello again. A better day today, thanks for asking. I'm back in an open cot which is brilliant. I'm still on CPAP most of the time but they let me off for a few hours including cuddles with both Mum and Dad.

'It's all a little bit confusing'
All the headline news is apparently still good. My weight is going up but at a sensible rate. I am producing prodigeous amounts of pee and poo. And I'm loving the cuddles.

Me and my yummy Mummy

Very contented little man
Mum told me that things had all got a bit tense this morning. First Dad's phone had fallen in the bath and then his computer had frozen and Mum had to step in to stop it being chucked across the room. I hope they're OK as I'm not yet better but I'm certainly over the worst of it. I'm sure this will allow M&D to relax a little bit. All in all it's been a rather good and steady day.

Bye now
And thank you for reading my ramblings. I've had 39,500 hits from 33 countries which I find rather humbling.

Now go away, it's my sleep time!
Love to all,
Arthur x

No comments:

Post a Comment