Saturday 26 February 2011

Hello all,
I had a restful day and managed to get all my chores done:
  1. Breathing
  2. Sleeping
  3. Yawning
  4. Wriggling
  5. Looking puzzled
  6. Practising sucking
  7. Going cross eyed
  8. Wriggling again
  9. And poking myself in the eye

A little yawn
The observant will have noted the absence of bowel functions. Fear not. these were so impressive overnight, they led the nurses to note "massive poo". Not bad eh?

Mum and Dad decided to leave me in my little indubator all day so I can get my strength back. That said I managed to gain a little more weight so I am now just 2g under 1.3kgs, a couple of oz under 3lbs.


And I've just gained a new neighbour - so we'll have a chat overnight and compare notes!

Still got it!
Love to all,
Arthur x

No comments:

Post a Comment